Monday, November 1, 2010

Congrats Giants...

As a Dodger fan I should hate our rivals from the north. Well, I do dislike them but I don't have the hate that most of the fans older than me might have. Mainly due to the fact that they really didn't do anything for me. Sure, it was always fun going to Dodger v. Giants games but I don't hate them as much right now as I do the Phillies. But I can tell you this, next year I will. This summer is going to be interesting because we have the World Series champs in the NL West. So Frank McCourt and his goons better put a solid product out on the field. Well I have respect for a few of the people in the front office so I shouldn't use the word goons. Anyways, congrats Giants and the Dodgers will be gunning for you. At least it wasn't the Phils or the Yankees.



Go Dodgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment